- 90 day supply based on 1 capsule a day
- Ultimate multivitamin supplement
- 40+ vitamins, minerals and nutrients in a single supplement capsule
- High quality blend, suitable for vegetarians
OUR MEGA MULTI SUPPLEMENT
Mega Multi includes a host of nutrients including vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 C, D3, E, K2 choline, bioflavonoids, PABA, biotin, folic acid, molybdenum, potassium, iron, zinc, lecithin, kelp, iodine, copper, manganese, alfalfa, l-glutamic, magnesium, selenium and chromium, among others. What makes Mega Multi unique, is its sheer capacity for high doses of all the vitamins and minerals you would get in a multivitamin as well as botanicals.
Due to legislation, we cannot outline the specific functions of some ingredients, however we encourage customers to responsibly use the wealth of information online to find their uses.
45 VITAMINS & MINERALS
Mega Multi is the ultimate daily multivitamin supplement, containing a powerful blend of 45 vitamins, minerals and nutrients, designed to supplement your diet.
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, and manganese and iodine contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 and C contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B2, C and E,, and manganese and zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin A, B6, B12, C and D, and zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and C, and iodine contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin A, B2 and zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Vitamin B1, B3, B6, B12 and C contribute to normal psychological function
- Iodine and zinc contribute to normal cognitive function
- Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance
- Vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children
- Iodine contributes to the normal growth of children
- Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Vitamin A, B2 and B3 contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Iodine contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function
- Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to normal red blood cell formation
- Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cells
- Vitamin B12, D and zinc has a role in the process of cell division
- Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
- Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal cysteine synthesis
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis
- Zinc contributes to normal acid-base, carbohydrate, vitamin A, macronutrient and fatty acid metabolism
- Vitamin A has a role in the process of cell specialisation
- Vitamin B5 contributes to normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Vitamin D, zinc and manganese contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal nails
- Vitamin A, B2, B3, and iodine and zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
- Vitamin A and B2 contribute to normal iron metabolism
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels
NO EXCIPIENTS - PURE VITAMINS AND MINERALS
Our Mega Multi multivitamin supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables us to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that your body absorbs the nutrients during digestion.
SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS
Mega Multi is suitable for vegetarians. It is also approved kosher and does not contain any allergens.
CONTAINS NO: GMO, gluten, wheat, lactose, artificial preservatives or colouringsSuitable for vegetarians, approved kosher
1 capsule provides:
|Vitamin A (acetate)||1387.6iu (417μg)|
|Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate)||100mg|
|Vitamin D3||132iu (3.3μg)|
|Vitamin E Natural||66.6iu|
|d-alpha-tocopherol succinate (44.6mg)|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl)||26.6mg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||33.3mg|
|Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide)||33.3mg|
|Vitamin B5 (d-calcium pantothenate)||33.3mg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl)||28mg|
|Folic acid (L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)||100μg|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||33μg|
|Para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA)||16.6mg|
|Boron (as sodium borate)||33μg|
|Iodine (potassium iodide)||83μg|
|Molybdenum (ammonium molybdate)||33μg|
|Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum) (2.3μg iodine)||3.3mg|
|Horsetail extract (4:1)||250μg|
Vegetable cellulose (capsule)
Hesperidin: Citrus aurantium extract, Ascophyllum nodosum: iodine, Papain: maltodextrin, Vitamin A: starch, maltodextrin, sucrose
Allergy advice - see ingredients in (CAPITALS)
Take 1-2 capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
This product contains vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or ante-natal clinic.
If you are taking anti-coagulants (blood thinners) do not take this product except on the advice of a doctor.
Long term intakes of 28mg of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Long term intake of 1 mg of Manganese may lead to muscle pain and fatigue.
Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.